As of right now, we do not have enough entries for the Cosplay Photo Contest for there to be a competition at the show. If you every wanted to be a part of the Cosplay Photo Contest, this is the year! https://sabotencon.conmagick.com/posts?id=1w2q2t8krqm0ffi
We have two divisions, Amateur and Professional.
Amateur Division: Photographers who do not get commissioned for their photography work.
Professional Division: Photographers who get commissioned for their photography work.
- Photographers work must remain anonymous to allow fairness during the voting process. Do not add any watermarks, etc. to the photographs being entered. No entries shall be posted on any social media platforms to ask for votes, etc. If the work does not remain anonymous, it will be disqualified from the Cosplay Photography Contest.
- The contestant(s) will be the photographer of the picture and the cosplayers featured in the photo(s).
- Each photographer can enter a total of 2 photographs.
- Photographs must be in the form of a JPEG and the file(s) must not be any larger than 2 MB.
- Only minor photoshopping is allowed. Touching up minor blemishes in the photograph will be allowed. Photoshopping in an entire new background will not be allowed.
- Cosplays portrayed in the photographs must consist of anime, manga, J-Rock/Pop, Japanese live action and/or video games characters.
- Registration for the Cosplay Photography Contest will only be accepted before or by August 27, 2021. Sign-ups will not be accepted after that time and there will not be on-site registration.
- Cosplays can either be hand made or purchased.
- Photographs can either feature the contestant or can feature models modeling cosplays for the photographer.
- Photographs entered in this contest cannot have been previously entered in any other Cosplay Photography Contest.
We are excepting entries until August 27, 2021. Please submit Registration Form and photograph(s) to email@example.com