After the Vendor Hall closes, don't put that wallet away just yet! Swing by the Otaku Closet to see what Anime fans have to sell and trade. Or, are you looking to make a quick buck or two? Why not rent a spot at the Otaku Closet. Sell, trade, or barter your gently used anime merchandise for something you like.
Sales will open on 8/15 @ 6pm
OTAKU CLOSET RULES
- You MUST have a valid badge to purchase and sell at OtakuCloset
- Since space is limited, stalls are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you register online, you must bring proof of purchase at check-in. Proof of purchase include…
- The confirmation email you receive after you purchase your spot
- If you register at the convention, payment is due at the Otaku Closet Desk when you check-in.
- Check-in starts half an hour before the Otaku Closet opens at the Otaku Closet Desk.
- If you purchase a stall on separate days, you need to pay for each day.
- Please be advised that there will not be any tables or chairs for the Otaku Closet booths. Areas will be marked off. Make sure to wear comfortable and appropriate clothing since you will be sitting on the ground for most of the time. Bring a blanket or a pillow to sit on if needed.
- Otaku Closet is mostly a CASH only zone. Prices are set at the discretion of the sellers. Bartering is accepted. Sellers are responsible for managing their own cash. We are unable to break change.
- Selling of Hentai or any adult material is accepted and can only be purchased by those 18 and older. IDs of those wanting to buy adult materials MUST BE checked by the seller. Sellers must be 18+ to sell. These items must be covered up in some manner or else they cannot be sold.
- Selling of fake fantasy/cosplay weapons are acceptable. These weapons must be peace-bonded by security in order to be sold.
- The Otaku Closet is not an artist alley or vendor booth space, it is solely for the selling of used items that you personally own and have used. And new product that is pre-packaged is not allowed.
- Not allowed to sell
- Real weapons or weapons that have not been peace-bonded by security
- Personally made goods that are not used previously
- (Example: A new cosplay you made for the show would not be allowed, but a cosplay you have worn in the past is)
- Multiples of a product
- Example: You may sell a gently worn t-shirt but you cannot sell a dozen of the same shirt.
- Food and beverages
- Pre-packaged items or multiple of the same item
- Uncovered Hentai and adult materials.
- Convention Staff and Security are allowed to close your stall for any reason and no refund will be given.
SELL AT YOUR OWN RISK: The convention is not responsible for stolen, misplaced, or damaged goods.