Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone looking for a room???

Anyone looking for a room??? 2 months 4 weeks ago #2451

• KeiJireVK
  • Fresh Boarder
My other two cancelled on me because they couldn't afford the flight over (We are from Oklahoma/Texas so flights were $300-$500 at their cheapest >__<), so I'm looking for at least one other person to split with. It will be at the convention hotel and I am booked for Thurs-Mon. Preferably female roommates please, but will take male as well. Please let me know soon so that I can change the number of people the room is reserved for ^^ Thank you (^0^/

Edit: I also have 2 con passes available for $35 each.
Second edit: I won't be using the room much on days that MoonStream is doing events, mostly just the morning and short breaks in between panels. That is my specific reason for coming to this con, I am attending both as a fan and a Jrock reporter. All I do ask is that I am allowed the time in the morning to get ready for the day's events and if I am in the room resting I ask that any other occupants be quiet ^^
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by KeiJireVK.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone looking for a room??? 2 months 3 weeks ago #2454

• Mimi-Chan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I would love to stay at the convention hotel, I'm sure it would be fun! But I live in Phoenix, and I'll be stating over at a friends house that lives way closer to it. Good luck finding roommates though! :D
Cosplay:

Anzu Mazaki- Yu-Gi-Oh
Morgiana- Magi

Anyone looking for a room??? 2 months 3 weeks ago #2483

• Creampuff
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Are the con passes the full pass for all days? :o

Just curious~ because that's way cheaper. ^^
Cosplay~

Bakura Ryou (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Fem!Aladdin (Magi: the labyrinth of magic)
Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII)
Fem!Bakura ryou (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Anyone looking for a room??? 2 months 3 weeks ago #2485

• KeiJireVK
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, they are full regular pass for the whole convention ^^

Anyone looking for a room??? 2 months 3 weeks ago #2492

• 0rycbar123
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm a quiet female looking for a room. :) Is there still a spot available? and is it all girls as that is what I would want as well?

Anyone looking for a room??? 2 months 3 weeks ago #2494

• KeiJireVK
  • Fresh Boarder
So far if you take the offer it would be just you and I. And I am very much female as far as I remember, I just dress man-ish XDDDD At this point if I have one girl take the offer any other roommates I take in will be women as well ^^

And since I forgot this bit earlier, the hotel for the Thurs-Sun night booking is $548.21 which split between two will be $274.11 without the deposits, which I have no idea how those work but I believe it is returned to you after check-out. Check-in is at 4 PM, but may be moved to 5 depending on how fast my cab gets from the airport to the hotel, I arrive at 2-2:30 PM so I should be there in time and check-out is at 11 AM.

I'll be looking for roommates all the way up until a week before the con, so I'm hoping I can get at least one more person to split ^^

Just let me know if you are still interested.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds