Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IT'S FINAL BATTLE! START!

IT'S FINAL BATTLE! START! 4 months 2 days ago #2595

• keyrunners
  • Junior Boarder
  • So...... ducks?
  • Thank you received: 22
Hello everyone! My name is Key and I am a self-proclaimed Convention Idol.This Saboten will mark my fifth year in attending conventions. It unfortunately will also be the last convention before I take a well deserved two year break to go sort out my own personal dealings.

So a little about mysmelf, I was a relatively well known panelist introducing to the Arizona convention scene panels like King's Game (18+)[by the way, I passed on this panel to a very sexy new panelist so king's game fans, don't stress.], Pokèuniversity, and the ever so classy event, The Miss Convention Crossplay Pageant! I've dabbled in various positions throughout my con career, from being a butler to being a manager, and enjoyed every moment of it. In terms of cosplay, a lot of what I do is closet cosplay. My claim to fame however is and always has been Santa Clause.

Despite some of you only getting to meet me in a con setting this one time I hope we can be good friends and when I come back into the con scene a couple years from now I hope to blow your minds with what I come back to the fold with.
Ryuuki Key Nagato
Convention Santa
Head of Key Runners
Cuddle Pillow (Part-time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds