Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: First Out of State con!

First Out of State con! 4 months 1 day ago #2421

• Litamiko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I went to Sabo con by myself two years ago and made tons of friends. This will be my 3rd year and can't wait to meet up with everyone. As other people have stated, this is a great anime convention that's extremely friendly and easy to get around. Great first out-of-state convention. I know that you will have a great time and come away with new friends! :) B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ms.Varkrian

First Out of State con! 3 months 4 weeks ago #2461

• gigabyte898
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, I'm Brandon. I've lived in AZ all my life and I've never beeen to sabo either. I have been to Phoenix ComiCon, and besides the fire alarm incident 2 years ago, it was an enjoyable experience. I'm hoping this con will be the same. Maybe all of the first time congoers can meet up! Have you submitted any panel ideas?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ms.Varkrian

First Out of State con! 3 months 6 days ago #2615

• Ms.Varkrian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you to everyone that replied back to me! Sadly my plans to Saboten are no more because real life must come first but I hope to come next year and meet you all! I hope you all have lots of fun! :cheer:

First Out of State con! 2 months 2 weeks ago #2756

Hi Selene! I'm Karen, and I'm actually new here too. I'm feeling a bit too shy to start my own intro thread though :p anyways, glad to see that there are many friendly people here in the forums. Can't join Saboten this year though, bummer. But I'll still look forward to the pics on Tumblr!
If you need contact lenses for your cosplay, here's a helpful resource.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds