Yu-Gi-Oh! Meet Up / Cookie Dough Studios 4 months 3 weeks ago #2393

• Mimi-Chan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
We will! we are hoping to have a nice big group =D
Cosplay:

Anzu Mazaki- Yu-Gi-Oh
Morgiana- Magi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Meet Up / Cookie Dough Studios 4 months 3 weeks ago #2394

• ProwlsGirl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Creampuff wrote:
Hopefully you can get a wig together, we would love for you to show up! ^^ let us know in advance if you change your mind. <3

I'm going to try and make it out of craft form for now since I have no time to make a wig. (( Mana (Maybe Another Mana~? I forgot to catch her name, but we recently ran into each other on the bus *^* she said she's going as Mana to the meetup ) ) - If you are talking about my friend...who had called me when she said she meet a YuGiOh cosplayers on a bus an the way to work one day her name is Melissa.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by ProwlsGirl.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Meet Up / Cookie Dough Studios 4 months 3 weeks ago #2395

• Mimi-Chan
  • Senior Boarder
that would be amazing. having Atem in the group should be fun!
and a lot of Mana's. haha
Cosplay:

Anzu Mazaki- Yu-Gi-Oh
Morgiana- Magi

Yu-Gi-Oh! Meet Up / Cookie Dough Studios 4 months 3 weeks ago #2396

• Mimi-Chan
  • Senior Boarder
ProwlsGirl wrote:
Creampuff wrote:
Hopefully you can get a wig together, we would love for you to show up! ^^ let us know in advance if you change your mind. <3

I'm going to try and make it out of craft form for now since I have no time to make a wig. (( Mana (Maybe Another Mana~? I forgot to catch her name, but we recently ran into each other on the bus *^* she said she's going as Mana to the meetup ) ) - If you are talking about my friend...who had called me when she said she meet a YuGiOh cosplayers on a bus an the way to work one day her name is Melissa.

i'm pretty sure it's her =D
we were on our way to comic con when we ran into a girl saying she was going to go to Saboten. and then creampuff ran into her again, and told her she was going as mana. it would be amazing if you guys can come. we are planning on submiting a meetup gathering soon, we just got to make sure of the date
Cosplay:

Anzu Mazaki- Yu-Gi-Oh
Morgiana- Magi

Yu-Gi-Oh! Meet Up / Cookie Dough Studios 4 months 3 weeks ago #2397

• ProwlsGirl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Mimi-Chan wrote:
ProwlsGirl wrote:
Creampuff wrote:

we were on our way to comic con when we ran into a girl saying she was going to go to Saboten. and then creampuff ran into her again, and told her she was going as mana. it would be amazing if you guys can come. we are planning on submiting a meetup gathering soon, we just got to make sure of the date

Yep, that's my friend Melissa.

fc02.deviantart.net/fs12/f/2006/336/4/7/..._by_Pharaoh_Yami.jpg - This is an old version of my cosplay. It will be changed a little.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by ProwlsGirl.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Meet Up / Cookie Dough Studios 4 months 3 weeks ago #2398

• Mimi-Chan
  • Senior Boarder
ProwlsGirl wrote:
Mimi-Chan wrote:
ProwlsGirl wrote:
Creampuff wrote:

Yep, that's my friend Melissa.

haha, creampuff is silly, she didn't realize that Melissa was talking about meeting us, when she mentioned the saboten forum until after. she even got exited that there were other cosplayers xD
Cosplay:

Anzu Mazaki- Yu-Gi-Oh
Morgiana- Magi
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds