Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Attack on Titan Meet-Up

Attack on Titan Meet-Up 9 months 3 weeks ago #716

Attack on Titan: Meet-Up

I'll be cosplaying as Eren Yaeger from Attack on Titan; if anyone else cosplaying from the same series, perhaps a meet up would be nice? Of course, panel schedules are dependent on this, but the general idea still remains. If not, come say, "Hi!"

I'll be wearing his full outfit with his green cloak and walking around with just his single sword (still gotta' make it!). I'm new to this hotel area as well, so if someone has a better grip of the location, then that would be fantastic.
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Attack on Pizza.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Attack on Titan Meet-Up 8 months 3 weeks ago #1182

• uneedtolightnup
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
A friend and I will be going as Jean and Marco on Saturday, if you'd wanna meet up then? A photoshoot would be super awesome!! and I know some other people are gonna be cosplaying from SNK as well, and they'd probably like to go to a gathering as well.
sugar cubes for jean

Attack on Titan Meet-Up 8 months 3 weeks ago #1185

• SkylarJade
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm going to be cosplaying as Christa. A meetup and photoshoot would be fun! I'm doing a few group cosplays with my friends, but I don't think we have any set day for any of them, so I can wear my Christa cosplay on Saturday if that works best.

Attack on Titan Meet-Up 8 months 3 weeks ago #1189

I'll be cosplaying Mikasa with a few friends (Brinni, Yiri cosplay, and KikiKabuki) ! * v * I'll be wearing her on either sat or mon, but I will also briefly change into her for the masquerade O u O

Attack on Titan Meet-Up 8 months 3 weeks ago #1195

• uneedtolightnup
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I've got a panel at 1:30 PM on Saturday, but any other time would work just fine? Maybe we can do a poll or something for what time works for everyone?
sugar cubes for jean

Attack on Titan Meet-Up 8 months 3 weeks ago #1198

• SkylarJade
  • Fresh Boarder
Anytime should work for me. Though... given that out outfits all have little jackets and such, perhaps we should avoid the middle of the day in case we end up outside for the pictures? It could get warm.

Is there a schedule out for the con yet? I actually have no idea what panels I'm going to go to yet, but I should be able to work around any.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds