TOPIC: Black Butler Gathering

Black Butler Gathering 1 year 1 week ago #1520

• AmaraSama
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
sexysebastian123 wrote:
AmaraSama wrote:
Where did the one who started the idea for this gathering go? oxo;
I would personally love for this gathering to be on Sunday, since that's the day I'm cosplaying Alois. But yes, whichever day works best for the majority!

AmaraSama will u still be our fabulous short short wearing Alois!? Bring Claude to kidnap all the Ciels lol ^.^

Depending on what time the gathering is, yes! And I'll have my Claude with me. <3 Of course.~ ;D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sexysebastian123

Black Butler Gathering 1 year 1 week ago #1536

• sexysebastian123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I think Sunday for Black Butler gathering would work best because there are two Black Butler panels that day so I think more ppl will plan to dress up tht day. I didn't know there was a PJ party until today so now I'm scrambling to fine some PJ's to change into at the end of the day but to still cosplay ^.-
-Aj-venture

Black Butler Gathering 1 year 2 days ago #1657

• sexysebastian123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
So everyone is good with Sunday? How about we meet after the first Black Butler panel. It would give us a chance to get acquainted and take photos and hopefully see each other around at the PJ party panel event. ^.^

We could meet in the lobby around 1pm for a half an hour to an hour depending on how many people come.

Does someone want to make a character list so we know who we're expecting to come? I know their is a bazillion different Ciel's coming. ^.^ Muhahaha! Ciel Power!

I think we have (this is from memory)

Potentially...
Ciel (s) [black lily ciel, wonderland ciel, etc.]
Alois short short Trancy [with Claude]
William S.
Madam Red?

>.<
-Aj-venture

Black Butler Gathering 1 year 2 days ago #1660

• Swifty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I decided I'll be going as Black Lily Ciel and I'll try to make the 1:00pm but I have a panel at 1:30pm - 2:00pm (which I can try to get out of as best or fast as I can) but i'll try my best to make it^^!

Black Butler Gathering 1 year 2 days ago #1662

• Swifty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Swifty wrote:
I decided I'll be going as Black Lily Ciel and I'll try to make the 1:00pm but I have a panel at 1:30pm - 2:00pm (which I can try to get out of as best or fast as I can) but i'll try my best to make it^^!

And I can go :cheer: I luckily got out of a panel so I'll be there at 1:00pm and longer XD! Also my friend, might come to the gathering as Sebastian, I'm not sure as of yet if she'll come to the gathering I'll ask though^^

Black Butler Gathering 1 year 1 day ago #1674

• AmaraSama
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I have to go change right after my panel for another gathering, but I'll definitely run over and join you guys for a few minutes after it's over! I'll stay as long as I can. :'3
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds