Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homestuck

Homestuck 8 months 3 weeks ago #1168

• RosettaRabbitpunch
  • Fresh Boarder
  • derp da herp
  • Thank you received: 1
I..love hate hetalia. The first few episodes make me laugh so hard, but after that it kinda goes meh to me. The good thing about it was I passed world history by picturing all the countries as people.
Welcome back to silent hill...

remember, remember, the screams in your head, put some film in your camera, and capture the dead..-Fatal frame
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Homestuck 8 months 3 weeks ago #1169

• ironflagscaf
  • Expert Boarder
cool

Homestuck 8 months 2 weeks ago #1338

:ohmy: I feel so out of the loop, sense I lasted logged on. Though I did read everything, I hope everything goes well for both the Homestucks and the Hetalians this year at sabo. Both fanbases have a general and mutual understanding between each other. This meaning is that they don't really hate each other but both fandoms have those fans that go out of the way to make others feel horrible. This is the main reason other fandoms and cosplayers don't like hetalia or homestuck.

As both a hetalia and homestuck cosplayer I have seen it bad from both sides but I have seen the fandoms interact nicely with each other. I also have Hetalia friends that are fine with me loving homestuck and vice versa.

Moreover, I will be cosplaying a troll for the first time at sabo and I am super nervous about it. I just want to have fun and enjoy being a troll without all the drama.

Sorry decided to throw my two sense in on this topic. I just want everyone, not just cosplayers, homestucks or hetalians but everyone to have fun and enjoy the con. Its a time to have fun with friends and meet new people not start stupid drama.

Homestuck 8 months 2 days ago #1546

• RosettaRabbitpunch
  • Fresh Boarder
  • derp da herp
Good news everyone, I AM going to the con, and I AM going as Rose. Meet up at the main entrance at 1:00 pm Sunday and we'll decide what to do from there.

Also, check out my fanfiction panel, saturday, 6 pm, and my bullying panel, sunday at 10!
Welcome back to silent hill...

remember, remember, the screams in your head, put some film in your camera, and capture the dead..-Fatal frame

Homestuck 8 months 2 days ago #1548

• der-freischutz
  • Senior Boarder
yea I have never seen that side of hetalia but I have seen the "hurt you before you hurt me" side of homestuck its one of the reasons I don't have a lot of homestuck friends to be in particular the only homestuck friends I have are the ones I had as cosplay friends before they went to cosplay homestuck but as a kind cosplayer and convention go er I will not judge . its actually a main reason pcc was on higher security this year do to an quote "antihomestuck " group which I honestly thought was extremely stupid its really no better than being racist.
Last Edit: 8 months 2 days ago by der-freischutz.

Homestuck 8 months 1 day ago #1555

I just hope sabo will be less stressful for the homestuck coplayers and fans alike. I only fear that something will happen at the con causing more drama. Its a con everyone is supposed have fun.

But on the other hand I am glad RosettaRabbitpunch can go and cosplay Rose as well! :)

However, I may have plans on Sunday around that time.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds