Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homestuck

Homestuck 1 year 4 months ago #298

• RosettaRabbitpunch
  • Fresh Boarder
  • derp da herp
  • Thank you received: 1
Sadly, I haven't the money at the moment to make my homestuck cosplays. BUT I do plan to still hang out and get to know you all.

But I have a warning.

through my 6 years of cosplay, I have noticed many YOUNGER homestuck cosplayers being rude and down right hostile to those who don't like or know of the comic. I have a friend with a real clown phobia chased by a Gamzee cosplayer, after she told him so, who was being rude to her, until she had an asthma attack.

That is NOT okay. If I see anything like that going on, I will not stand for it, and I suggest that none of you should either. If you see this behavior, intervene IMMEDIATELY. Conventions are supposed to be fun, and sadly I've noticed the younger fans kind of killing it.

Remember, be smart, have fun, AND BE RESPECTFUL, everybody! let's make this a great sabo!
Welcome back to silent hill...

remember, remember, the screams in your head, put some film in your camera, and capture the dead..-Fatal frame
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by RosettaRabbitpunch. Reason: changes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Homestuck 1 year 3 months ago #356

Yikes! She hurt someone? Man, that makes me a bit worried. I've also heard about a "homestuck hunters" group that will be at PCC and I'm worried for some friends going to that con. I sure hope they don't turn up at Sabo as well.

This year's Sabo will be my first time cosplaying from Homestuck. I'll be going as ministrife Porrim, possibly toting the ragripper chainsaw(if I can build it, haha!)

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Homestuck fans! :)

Homestuck 1 year 3 months ago #357

• RosettaRabbitpunch
  • Fresh Boarder
  • derp da herp
  • Thank you received: 1
Homestuck hunters, hm? As in anti homestuck?
Time for me to call in my security friends who work at PCC. Cns are for EVERYONE and I will not stand for this. can you send me a link to where you heard about this?
Welcome back to silent hill...

remember, remember, the screams in your head, put some film in your camera, and capture the dead..-Fatal frame

Homestuck 1 year 3 months ago #360

It was across various tumblr posts. Here's the hunters' facebook event page: www.facebook.com/events/438694322877453/#
As far as I know, PCC is already aware and will have security on alert. I just hope no one gets hurt or gets their costumes ruined.

Homestuck 1 year 3 months ago #362

• keyrunners
  • Junior Boarder
  • So...... ducks?
  • Thank you received: 22
welcome to SBurb!
Ryuuki Key Nagato
Convention Santa
Head of Key Runners
Cuddle Pillow (Part-time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RosettaRabbitpunch

Homestuck 1 year 2 months ago #457

Hello everyone that replied like weeks ago...I am so new to this. :woohoo: RosettaRabbitpunch I am like you and I just started Homestuck like last November. And Sabo is also the first time I will be cosplaying a Troll and I am so excited! I have two other friends cosplaying trolls as well or at least Homestuck. Maybe, just a suggestion, we could meet up for some Shenanigans or something at Sabo? Wow I have said lots and lots. Did any of you go to con ni in Tucson this past march?
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds