Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Sabo] Otaku Closet 2014- ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN

[Sabo] Otaku Closet 2014- ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN 4 months 1 day ago #2593

• commanderK
  • Fresh Boarder
Just sent an email to you to register!

Please do keep us posted about Saturday slots...I requested both days if possible. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[Sabo] Otaku Closet 2014- ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN 4 months 1 day ago #2594

• Lenalee
  • Junior Boarder
Update (July 21, 2014) I come baring news! The Otaku Closet will be held in the same hallway as previous years. PRE-REG FOR SATURDAY SPOTS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. No new stalls will be available for Saturday. Sorry folks. Since space for Saturday have all been claimed, I will make a Waiting List for Saturday.

How the Waiting List will work. Your name will be put on a list. When space becomes available, we will call or text you to let you know that one is available. Please reply back as soon as you get the message to let us know that you'll be on your way. Just remember to have your phone on so you'll know when you get a message ;)

If you wish to be on the waiting list for Saturday, please write that in the comment section when you send in your pre-reg information. Space for Saturday may or may not be guaranteed. Thank you all for your time and patience.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by Lenalee.

[Sabo] Otaku Closet 2014- ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN 3 months 3 weeks ago #2621

• Kirsa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
If I sent in an email to register for a Sunday spot, will I receive a confirmation response? I'm a little worried my email disappeared into the internet.
...die Uhr tickt
Vieles ist so nichtig
Nicht so wirklich wichtig
Absolut unwichtig
Mach was dir gefällt!

[Sabo] Otaku Closet 2014- ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN 3 months 3 weeks ago #2622

• Lenalee
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Kirsa, thanks for the question! If you had sent me an email already, then I have responded. If not, please send in your pre-reg information as soon as you can. Thank you!

[Sabo] Otaku Closet 2014- ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN 3 months 3 weeks ago #2625

• Lenalee
  • Junior Boarder
UPDATE (JULY 26, 2014) Otaku Closet pre-registration for Saturday and Sunday is CLOSED for the time being. Spots for both days have all been filled. However, I can put people on the Waiting list. The questions for the Waiting list form is slightly different than pre-reg questions. Please make sure to read it over carefully.

Waiting List Registration Form

1. Name(s):
2. Birthdate:
3. Email:
4. Phone number:
5. When a stall becomes available, how would you like to be contacted? (Call/Text)
6. What will you be selling? Any adult material or weapons?
7. What day(s) would you like to rent a stall: Saturday, Sunday, Does not matter?
*NOTE: Open stalls may or may not be available.
8. Any questions or concerns?

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Lenalee.

[Sabo] Otaku Closet 2014- ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN 3 months 2 weeks ago #2689

• Lenalee
  • Junior Boarder
Unfortunately, pre-registration for the Otaku Closet is still closed for both days. All new pre-registration will be put on a waiting list.

But the good news is, new things will be up for sale constantly during the Otaku Closet! If you don't like what you see at first, come back at a later time and there maybe something you'll like then!
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds