Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cosplay Gatherings

Cosplay Gatherings 3 months 3 weeks ago #2434

• mikoto
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey all!

This is your cosplay gatherings coordinator! I'm trying to help set up official gatherings through the convention. To make this possible, I need your help! All you need to do is gather a cosplay group together and let me know you're interested in hosting a meetup.

Scheduling with Saboten Con is a great idea since we as a con are going to help you with promoting your gathering. We will have a schedule with all the cosplay gatherings posted at the info booth.

We have locations planned out for gatherings; we have two currently in mind which are The Center Courtyard and West Gate. Both have been used previously for cosplay gatherings and photoshoots, but now are are looking to have them properly scheduled. If you have any other ideas for locations for any gathering, please let me know! I will do my best to get you that location.

Westgate-Westgate shopping center

Courtyard-Renaissance courtyard

The best perk to scheduling your gathering with us is that we will schedule a convention photographer to attend your gathering and take photos of your group. Photos will be available after the con on the Saboten Con photo pages.

If you are interested, please email me at gatherings@sabotencon.com with the following info:
-Your name
-Your email
-Your cosplay group
-Day/time you'd like to host the meetup
-Location preference

If you have any questions, please reply on this thread! I'll be checking it frequently to help you out.

If it turns out you or your group can not make the convention or meet up, please email me at the email above and we will fix the schedule accordingly. No hard feelings!

Please be sure to check this thread as we get closer to the con. At that time a final post will be made with all the cosplay gatherings, locations, times, etc.
This is all based on a first come first serve basis.

Thank you!
Can't wait to see all the creative amazing cosplay groups!

-Nebula
Be the Change you Long to See
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by mikoto. Reason: link
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Litamiko
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds