) to begin your registration. We look forward to seeing you at this years Soboten Con Figure and Model Kit Show.
Monty, Saboten Con Figure and Model kit Show Manager
• All Registrations must be in by Friday, August 22, 2014.
• Only a limited number of slots are open for submission, timely registration is highly recommended.
• A Maximum of three figure or model submissions pre participant.
• The Figure and Model show will be all four day of convention. Opening Midday Friday the August 29th and Closes Monday Afternoon September 1st.
• Figure submissions must be no larger than 1/6 scale (approx. 10-12 inches), for Models submissions may not exceed 10” to 12” inches in height. Models and figures with a base size larger than 7”X7” inches square please include this information in your submission.
• Castoff/H-Figures may be submitted to the show, but must not be nude or overtly suggestive.
• Model Kit submissions must be fully assembled and ready to display.
• The Show is open to all collectibles that would be classified as “Figures” or “Model Kits” this would include, but not limited to scale figures, action figures, and resin statues.
• All Submissions must be related to Anime, Manga, Videogame, comic, or pop culture.
Security of our participants figures/models/statues is our highest priority . All the items in the show will be displayed in class cases and will be locked at all times, unless opened by Figure show staff. As well at least one staff member will be onsite to keep an eye the show. And yes Nendoroids are more than welcome. Hope this answers your questions.