Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Feelings Jam Panel?

Feelings Jam Panel? 5 months 4 weeks ago #2217

I was thinking about doing a Feelings Jam Session this year, but I want to know how well this idea will be taken. Would anyone be willing to go? "feelings jam" is a quote taken from Homestuck where two characters sit down and talk about their feelings.

Sometimes you just got to tell someone what's going on and just get it off your chest. This will provide a safe environment surrounded by people who understand what it's like to be "weird" or whatever. We will have "Leaders" in charge to keep everything peaceful and safe. Advice and hugs will only be given to those who ask for them. And no one has to speak if they do not wish to.

Would anyone be willing to go to this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Feelings Jam Panel? 5 months 1 week ago #2222

• ZeekyZeekZatch
  • Junior Boarder
  • Writer, Nerd, Musician of sorts 'nuff said.
  • Thank you received: 3
That sounds awesome! I love being able to do my best to help someone out by giving advice, and I think this would be great for helping people make more friends in the community, I would totally back this idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PimpStrider

Feelings Jam Panel? 5 months 1 week ago #2224

B) Awesome, I'm going to be doing an unoffical test run at PCC on my birthday. not a panel, but just gathering in a randomly chosen safe feeling location. If you wish to join that one as well, feel free to. maybe you can help me work out some of the kinks?

I plan on spliting people up into circles of 15-20 depending on how many show up.

Feelings Jam Panel? 5 months 1 week ago #2225

• AchuBlesumi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Hey there! 8D
  • Thank you received: 1
That sounds like a great idea! I'm totally down! Count me in for PCC also. <3

Feelings Jam Panel? 5 months 1 week ago #2228

• ZeekyZeekZatch
  • Junior Boarder
  • Writer, Nerd, Musician of sorts 'nuff said.
  • Thank you received: 3
Yaah I'd love to help out with the kinks and everything I'm not sure I will make it to PCC sadly, but for sure Saboten, and who doesn't want to talk to a superhero? Yeah I went over it in my head of how it could be done in a panel setting and I think I have an idea that would work. If you want to you can message me on that there FB /zeekyzeekzatch anyone can I just moved to AZ and looking to make friends within the cosplay community so I have people to go to cons with. But if I somehow make it to PCC I would definitely sit down and join in.
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds