Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Otaku Closet registration is OPEN

Otaku Closet registration is OPEN 9 months 3 weeks ago #702

• Lenalee
  • Fresh Boarder
(I don't know where to put this so I'll put this here for now)

What is the Otaku Closet? The Otaku Closet is like a swap meet but with a Saboten Con twist. Anime fans are urged to gather all of their unwanted or gently used otaku goods they don’t want anymore and sell or trade them to those who do. Interested in selling or trading your unwanted items? For only $5, you can rent a stall to sell your unwanted Anime merchandise. Register for the Otaku Closet today while there are spots left!

The Otaku Closet will be held from 7pm to 11pm on Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1.

You can register to rent a stall online or in person during the con. Online Registration for stalls begins NOW. Deadline is Friday, August 30, 11:59pm or until all spots are filled.

Registration during convention hours are from August 31 and September 1 or until all spots are filled. Please register in person at the Programming table.

Please make sure to read the rules before registering. Also don't forget to check out the Frequently Asked Questions

Otaku Closet Rules
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 7-11PM

RULES:
Welcome to the Otaku Closet Rules section. Here are some guidelines that are needed to know for both sellers and buyers during this event. Please them read carefully.

There are 20 spots available. Since space is limited, stalls are sold on a first come; first serve basis. Cash ONLY please. A waiver must be signed before a stall can be purchased. Payment is due at the Programming table.

•Renting a stall will be $5 regardless if you do not stay for the entire 4 hours.

•Please be advised that there will not be any tables or chairs during the Otaku Closet. Areas will be marked off. Make sure to wear comfortable and appropriate clothing since you will be sitting on the ground for most of the time. Bring a blanket or a pillow to sit on if needed.

•Otaku Closet is mostly a CASH only zone. Prices are set at the discretion of the sellers. Bartering is accepted. Sellers are responsible for managing their own cash. We are unable to break change.

•Selling of Hentai or any adult material is accepted. IDs for those thinking of purchasing adult materials MUST BE checked by the seller. Sellers must be 18+ to sell. These items must be covered up in some manner or else they can not be sold.

•Selling of fake fantasy/cosplay weapons are acceptable. These weapons must be peace-bound by security in order to be sold.

•Saboten Con Staff reserves the right to close your stall for any reason.

Not allowed to sell
-Real or unpeace-bound weapons
-Personally made goods that are specifically made for the convention
-Food and beverages
-Uncovered Hentai and adult materials.

By signing this document means that you have read and understood these rules.

SELL AT YOUR OWN RISK: Saboten Con is not responsible for stolen, misplaced, or damaged goods.

Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for questions, concerns, or register for the Otaku Closet
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Lenalee.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Otaku Closet registration is OPEN 9 months 3 weeks ago #703

• Lenalee
  • Fresh Boarder
Otaku closet registration form

1. Name(s):
2. Birth date:
3. Email:
4. Phone number:
5. What will you be selling? Any adult material or weapons?
6. What day(s) would you like to rent a stall: Saturday, Sunday, Does not matter?
7. What hours do you plan on selling?
8. Any questions or concerns?

Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for questions, concerns, or register for the Otaku Closet
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Lenalee.

Otaku Closet registration is OPEN 9 months 1 week ago #856

• Lenalee
  • Fresh Boarder
Frequently Asked Questions

1. Can I have a friend help me sell? Yes

2. Can I split a stall with my friend- No. Since space is limited already, we don’t recommend splitting a stall.

3. How big are the stalls? 6ft x 6ft

4. When and where can I pay to rent a stall? Please show up a half hour before you want to sell. First, you (and your friend) need to have read and signed a waiver. Then you pay at the Programming desk.

5. What time will the Programming Desk open? TBA

6. Can I bring a table? No. Bringing a table is not allowed. You can bring a chair though! Please do not use the hotel chairs.

7. Can I rent a stall for both Saturday and Sunday? Yes. Only if there are spots available spots on Sunday. After the Otaku Closet closes on Saturday, please check with the Otaku Closet Coordinator to see whether extra stalls are available for the next day. You still have to pay the $5 fee to rent a stall.

8. I don’t have the money to pay for a stall yet. Can I still purchase a stall? Yes. Collateral is needed before a stall can be claimed.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds