Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Badges Bar code

Badges Bar code 2 months 1 day ago #2812

• ProwlsGirl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
My friend don't have a printer and I had sign her up with me as a group is there any way I can get her bar code for her badge too to print out for her? Or can she just show you the email on her smart phone with the bar code?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Badges Bar code 2 months 4 hours ago #2834

• sheb
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
ProwlsGirl wrote:
My friend don't have a printer and I had sign her up with me as a group is there any way I can get her bar code for her badge too to print out for her? Or can she just show you the email on her smart phone with the bar code?
She can either email you her email with the barcode or show it to us with her phone when she comes to the convention.
Greg "Sheb" Fennell
Convention Chairman
Saboten Con

Badges Bar code 1 month 4 weeks ago #2846

• ProwlsGirl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
sheb wrote:
ProwlsGirl wrote:
She can either email you her email with the barcode or show it to us with her phone when she comes to the convention.

Dang, she said she had deleted it. Is there anyway you guys can email her's to me since I did pay for both of us?

Badges Bar code 1 month 4 weeks ago #2847

• sheb
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
ProwlsGirl wrote:
sheb wrote:
ProwlsGirl wrote:

Dang, she said she had deleted it. Is there anyway you guys can email her's to me since I did pay for both of us?
please email support@ monkey-paw.com and request the ticket be resent
Greg "Sheb" Fennell
Convention Chairman
Saboten Con
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds