Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When Will We Hear About Panels?

When Will We Hear About Panels? 2 months 14 hours ago #2643

• Kirsa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
July ends tomorrow, and I still haven't received an email as to whether or not my panels were accepted. I heard the it was going to be mid-end July, and then I heard we would hear by last week. Will we be notified any time soon?
...die Uhr tickt
Vieles ist so nichtig
Nicht so wirklich wichtig
Absolut unwichtig
Mach was dir gefällt!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When Will We Hear About Panels? 2 months 10 hours ago #2646

• sheb
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
Kirsa wrote:
July ends tomorrow, and I still haven't received an email as to whether or not my panels were accepted. I heard the it was going to be mid-end July, and then I heard we would hear by last week. Will we be notified any time soon?
You should have received two emails from us over the past three weeks. The last one stated that we would have panels selected by the end of this weekend. If you did not get those emails please check your spam as that is how you are going to be contacted.
Greg "Sheb" Fennell
Convention Chairman
Saboten Con

When Will We Hear About Panels? 1 month 4 weeks ago #2663

• Kirsa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Hmm...didn't seem to get those emails, but they may have been in spam and automatically deleted. I'll keep an eye out for the ones for this weekend. Thanks!
...die Uhr tickt
Vieles ist so nichtig
Nicht so wirklich wichtig
Absolut unwichtig
Mach was dir gefällt!

When Will We Hear About Panels? 1 month 1 week ago #2889

• tidus21
  • Fresh Boarder
This is something that has happened to me last year and again this year. I never ended up getting notified of my panel submissions through email in my inbox or spam folder. I also was attached to host other panels this year with someone else. I watched them submit the panel and received the conformation email in my regular inbox folder when we wrote them. However they did not receive any notification either about the panels. It was only when we checked here that we realized that everything was already up.

When Will We Hear About Panels? 1 month 1 week ago #2890

• sheb
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
tidus21 wrote:
This is something that has happened to me last year and again this year. I never ended up getting notified of my panel submissions through email in my inbox or spam folder. I also was attached to host other panels this year with someone else. I watched them submit the panel and received the conformation email in my regular inbox folder when we wrote them. However they did not receive any notification either about the panels. It was only when we checked here that we realized that everything was already up.
I'm sorry, but I can't completely understand how you can say this when we have emailed all panelists who submitted several times in July and August. The only way you would not receive an email is if you put in the wrong email. I personally sent out 3 emails to panelists the end of July and beginning of August.
Greg "Sheb" Fennell
Convention Chairman
Saboten Con

When Will We Hear About Panels? 1 month 1 week ago #2892

• tidus21
  • Fresh Boarder
sheb wrote:
tidus21 wrote:
I'm sorry, but I can't completely understand how you can say this when we have emailed all panelists who submitted several times in July and August. The only way you would not receive an email is if you put in the wrong email. I personally sent out 3 emails to panelists the end of July and beginning of August.

I am not sure as I have gotten all the emails regarding the newsletters, updates in the forum (the reply you just sent) additions of new guests along with the confirmation email of the submitted panels to my normal inbox. There is a chance it did go into my spam folder but everything else for saboten hasn't and never has gone to my spam folder in the 5 years I have been going. I have done panels my first two years at the convention so I found it odd last year when I was not contacted. My co-host for the panels has not received any form of email or contact for the panels we submitted in his email this year either.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by tidus21.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds