Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question about signing up for panels?

Question about signing up for panels? 2 months 3 weeks ago #2280

I have a quick question about panel submissions. For the additional panelists, do we have to put our real names or can we put our nicknames/names that we prefer to go by? (at least at conventions and cosplay groups, safety and whatnot)

And if we do have to put our real names, the names that would show up in panel descriptions and anywhere else would be the 'Group Name/Nickname' right? (There are some people we would rather not know who exactly we are, again because of safety and the like.)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Question about signing up for panels? 1 month 2 weeks ago #2548

• sheb
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
eternalTchotchke wrote:
I have a quick question about panel submissions. For the additional panelists, do we have to put our real names or can we put our nicknames/names that we prefer to go by? (at least at conventions and cosplay groups, safety and whatnot)

And if we do have to put our real names, the names that would show up in panel descriptions and anywhere else would be the 'Group Name/Nickname' right? (There are some people we would rather not know who exactly we are, again because of safety and the like.)
Hi, we hide the real names on anything public and use the nicknames or group names only for safety reasons.
Greg "Sheb" Fennell
Convention Chairman
Saboten Con
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds