Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hotel Room & convention passes

Hotel Room & convention passes 4 months 2 weeks ago #2279

I was wondering, if four people share a quad do they all receive a convention pass for the full event (implying that they rent a room for the four days), or is it only the person whose name is on the room? Or are these things (Room and convention pass) separate?
War has changed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hotel Room & convention passes 3 months 1 week ago #2549

• sheb
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
Shunsui_Kyouraku wrote:
I was wondering, if four people share a quad do they all receive a convention pass for the full event (implying that they rent a room for the four days), or is it only the person whose name is on the room? Or are these things (Room and convention pass) separate?
You will get up to 4 VIP "Upgrades" per room. You still have to buy your memberships to get them upgraded though.
Greg "Sheb" Fennell
Convention Chairman
Saboten Con
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shunsui_Kyouraku

Hotel Room & convention passes 2 months 2 weeks ago #2696

Alright, so my father bought a full event badge and a t-shirt and paid through paypal to the Monkey Paw Entertainment company (the dealers I'm assuming?) and has only received a receipt of the purchase with a purchase number, but not an actual ticket/voucher like last year. Is there going to be a voucher like last year, or do I just take this receipt from paypal to the badge desk?
War has changed.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Shunsui_Kyouraku.

Hotel Room & convention passes 2 months 2 weeks ago #2697

• sheb
  • Administrator
Shunsui_Kyouraku wrote:
Alright, so my father bought a full event badge and a t-shirt and paid through paypal to the Monkey Paw Entertainment company (the dealers I'm assuming?) and has only received a receipt of the purchase with a purchase number, but not an actual ticket/voucher like last year. Is there going to be a voucher like last year, or do I just take this receipt from paypal to the badge desk?
The receipt with the barcode is all you need
Greg "Sheb" Fennell
Convention Chairman
Saboten Con

Hotel Room & convention passes 2 months 2 weeks ago #2699

• Litamiko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I received an e-mail stating to use that for my registration. My receipt did not include a barcode.

Hotel Room & convention passes 2 months 2 weeks ago #2700

• sheb
  • Administrator
Litamiko wrote:
I received an e-mail stating to use that for my registration. My receipt did not include a barcode.
make sure you are displaying images, if not email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and they will help you get a new email with the barcode.
Greg "Sheb" Fennell
Convention Chairman
Saboten Con
The following user(s) said Thank You: Litamiko, Shunsui_Kyouraku
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds