Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LeeAndLie for con, how can they get invited?

LeeAndLie for con, how can they get invited? 5 months 2 weeks ago #2196

• scuzzy423
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

There is a group on youtube labeled LeeAndLie which redoes anime songs in english and they are very good. I think this would make a great performance piece for the convention and would be ALOT of fun.

Here is a sample of their work and a personal favorite from "Sword Art Online"

I had written them a message through youtube to gauge if doing a con would be something they would want to do to see if this could be possible. The message I received back in my email currently is:

Hello Andy!

Sorry for the late reply! I forget that the YouTube inbox is a thing! I'd love to go to conventions! But I have to be invited as a guest in order to be able to go to conventions that are not in my area :( I would totally do a live concert or a panel or something of the like if invited! :) Thank you os much for requesting me to the con! And thank you for enjoying my videos!

Amanda Lee

How can we make this happen because it would be a great addition to an already amazing convention. I do not mind acting as a liason or I could easily be excluded from any type of talks/arrangements, I just want this to be a thing as a loyal fan of anime and the convention.

If a mod can contact me even to just state you are not interested, I would be glad to at least know.

Thank you so much!
Andy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LeeAndLie for con, how can they get invited? 5 months 1 week ago #2197

• iCynosure
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Xipel/Pixelduhst. I do art and stuff.
  • Thank you received: 1
I can't really help you out, but I support this idea 100%! I really love LeeandLie's work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds