Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yu-Gi-Oh (Favorite Ships) :D

Yu-Gi-Oh (Favorite Ships) :D 3 months 1 week ago #2345

• Mimi-Chan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey Guys! so me and my friend are lately into Yu-Gi-Oh a lot, and we love to cosplay it. it's one of our favorite animes/mangas. we were wondering what couples you guys like. My favorite has got to be

Revolutionshipping || Yami Yugi x Anzu Mazaki ;)

I think they make a great couple! in the beginning of the manga, Yami was always rescuing Anzu when she got into a problem, and he was always worried for her, if he did like her, he probably never said anything since Yugi loves Anzu, and also because he was also always busy saving the world or trying to figure out who he was and whatnot. I wish when they did the anime they would have started from the begining..and not changed it a lot, but atlease we have Yu-Gi-Oh, the very first series, which fans like to call Season 0

I know Anzu/Tea isn't too liked because of her "friendship speeches" buuut, if i gotta say...i think Yami gave more of those than she did. :whistle:

nooow! i want to hear YOUR favorite ship, and WHY :woohoo:
Cosplay:

Anzu Mazaki- Yu-Gi-Oh
Morgiana- Magi
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Mimi-Chan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Yu-Gi-Oh (Favorite Ships) :D 3 months 1 week ago #2351

• Creampuff
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Teehee~ you made the topic, yay! <3

I quite like revolutionshipping too...but if I were to list my favorites, I believe they would go something like this in proper order, oh! and sowwy in advance~ I might totally write a lot due to babbling~

Liberashipping ♥
|I really find this shipping Adorable, I rarely like Yaoi's but...this one is too cute to resist. <3
Yes, it's not canon...but I believe it could work, (Fem!Yugi at least?) ever since Malik confessed to only wanting to ever harm the phaorah, that doesn't mean he hates Yugi~ <3 plus they compliment each other, Yugi can calm Malik down with cuddles! oh, and they share somewhat the same colour eyes, plus, plus there's a cute manga going around about the shipping as well ^^

Tendershipping ♥
|..Candy from a stranger...Um! I blame my Fiance for this one. D: I secretly ship this a little due to Yami Bakura reminding me of my Fiance and Bakura reminding me of myself....the resemblance is scary ;w;
Plus, Yami Bakura did save Bakura from slifer...<3 and there are various sences in which he shows compassion for Bakura, as well as the ones where he does him harm...in a way, it's a mix of bittersweet?

(?Shipping) Rex Raptor x Rebecca ♥
| Does anyone know what this shipping is called? I can't find a name! does that mean I get to make one? D;
Anywho~ another shipping I need to make a video for or something...it's totally unpopular, yet drastically cute!
I can see them play arguing, as well as Rex being all tsundare while handing Rebecca a flower. "I-it's not like I like you or anything...idiot." <3
I have an odd love for this shipping, and hope to one day see it blossom~

Devotionshipping ♥
|Mmkay, this is the warm, dorky kind of cute..because I've never really shipped Joey with Mai due to thinking she might be abusive! D: eep.
However, I think Joey would try to hide his feelings since he knows Yugi likes Anzu, so it might be a one sided love..but, with time he could work up the courage to confess, and they could make a cute, dorky couple <3

Screamshipping ♥
|It's a scary kind of cute, like a horror theme park? and I'm a huge fan of the cutesy girl and bad guy theme <3 so yes, one of teh adorable pairings I love~ I just think he might scare her at times, but... he can also comfort her after, so it's sweet. <3

Blueshipping ♥
|Because Kaiba and Kisara, nuff said, He saved her a long time ago, and she saved him <3 just...they are absolutely cute together, and it's actually canon! so yay. I have no more explanations for this~
Cosplay~

Bakura Ryou (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Fem!Aladdin (Magi: the labyrinth of magic)
Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII)
Fem!Bakura ryou (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Yu-Gi-Oh (Favorite Ships) :D 3 months 1 week ago #2352

• Mimi-Chan
  • Senior Boarder
it's actually the first time i hear the pairing of Rex and Rebecca. i think it could fit, but kinda of a weird couple, as for Anzu and Jou, i see them more like brotherly love.

i like

Polarshipping || Katsuya Jounouchi x Mai Kujaku
it just fits the two, they start off wrong, Mai was really mean to him at first, she was a bully, and she could tend to be abusive xD but they are just perfectly made for each other, i loved when Jou saves Mai from Ra's attack, defenitelly love ♥

oh oh! aaaand i think that

Replayshipping || Yugi Mutou x Rebecca Hawkins
they are too adorable! i simply love the episode where Rebecca gives Yugi a Kiss, and Anzu gets mad about it xD can't help but crack up. Yugi might be older than Rebecca, but the difference isn't that big, and i believe that in love, age doesn't matter, buuut...maybe there could be a limit at one point xD i believe in the Dub Yugi is even older than Rebecca..but i can't remember too well!

Blueshipping || Seto Kaiba x Kisara
Totally agree on you with that one! =D

i'm not a fan of Yaoi, i like boy x girl pairing, unless they are Genderbender. like maybe if Yugi would have been a girl, then she would have been cute with Yami, but, i like Yami with Anzu >D
Cosplay:

Anzu Mazaki- Yu-Gi-Oh
Morgiana- Magi

Yu-Gi-Oh (Favorite Ships) :D 3 months 1 week ago #2353

• Creampuff
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
oh! Replayshipping, I totally spaced that one out~ <3 I do think that one is really cute too, but I do prefer her with Rex because I like odd pairings~ <3

but, eep! I'm not quite a fan of Yaoi either...I just don't know how to refer to the genderbent versions?? cause the shipping names are the same. <3
(like with Liberashipping, I meant like Fem!Yugi, and with Tendershipping, totally Fem!Bakura. sorry for confusion~~ My fiancé is laughing at me D: )

awww~ not a fan of Devotionshipping? I could of sworn you liked that for some reason...Aw well, I'll try to show you some cute pictures to change your mind <3
Cosplay~

Bakura Ryou (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Fem!Aladdin (Magi: the labyrinth of magic)
Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII)
Fem!Bakura ryou (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Yu-Gi-Oh (Favorite Ships) :D 3 months 1 week ago #2358

• AlonoicUndomiel
  • Gold Boarder
  • Oro?!?
  • Thank you received: 35
Atem x Anzu always thought about that one
Yugi x Rebecca and yes Yugi had two xD
Katsuya Jonouchi x Mai You can't denied Mai true feeling
DarK magiciaqn Girl x Anzu <
yep I think they would be adorable together
Isis Ishtar x Seto
"I am the hope of the universe.
I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
I am protector of the innocent.
I am the light in the darkness.
I am truth.
Ally to good!
Nightmare to you!"

Yu-Gi-Oh (Favorite Ships) :D 3 months 6 days ago #2368

• Mimi-Chan
  • Senior Boarder
Hmm, devotionshipping, i can only see them like brothers for some reason, I defenitelly think Mai and jou make a cuter couple.

Woo! Someone else that is a revolution shipper! =D I've read so much fanfiction that it made me like them even more! Isis x seto would be odd, but I can picture it
Cosplay:

Anzu Mazaki- Yu-Gi-Oh
Morgiana- Magi
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds